Revenue Los Angeles. Could you get involved?

Is there anything about it?😁

CAN THERE BE ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING? 
I thought I had f****** told you to clean the f******up first! When I got involved with it, I told you to stay out of my mouth! And not to tell me anything about some heathen sitting on the lap s***! 

YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING 
But every single thing that I say you're repeating redetermining and resolutionizing something about me and others while it's happening. And then whenever it gets involved with me, there's a f**! 

THEN IF IT CONNECTS IT WITH THE DETERMINER 
Nothing gets off! It is permanency type of ink type of system and it doesn't want anything to do with papers ever the F again anytime that you tell me that I have something! 

Congratulations on pointing! $34,000

Signature and reference
Kenya Cordova aka bana.fahgeo. Please donate and enjoy! Cashapp or PayPal. Thanks!
10 years writing and enjoying life!
A widow and mom. Ok. Let's go!

Comments